Printing and Packing Specialist
We are looking for our next superstar!
· Are you looking for a flexible schedule in a casual work environment?
· Do you want to print and pack adorable baby clothes while listening to your favorite podcast?
· Do you love being active and moving all day? We have the perfect job for you!
We are willing to train the right candidate with the best attitude!
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Operate the DTG printer to customize garments and other products.
· Pull garments of various sizes for production.
· Neatly fold, sort, and stack garments both before and after printing.
· Conduct quality control checks while sorting blank garments and inspecting printed goods. Inspect print quality to ensure high-quality, accurate prints.
· Prioritize order completion based on the due date, and execute DTG tasks including, reviewing work orders, and machine setup.
· Operate a heat press.
· Pack garments in our custom packaging.
· Prepare orders for shipment.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
A great attitude and the ability to learn new skills.
Highly motivated, confident, high-energy; flexible and adaptable to changing priorities.
Ability to work independently in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
Strong attention to detail; time-management, prioritization, and organizational skills.
This is a fast-paced, physical position, meaning you must be able to stand, crouch, and lift objects and parcels throughout the day. You'll be on your feet and moving around and will need to lift boxes of up to 40 lbs from the ground.
Send us your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org.